Powered By Blogger

Friday 4 November 2011

PS3 vs Xbox vs PC

Xbox vs PS3? I'm sure you see it a lot since there is a lot of fan boys always saying stuff like Xbox is better than PS3 without even telling them the reasons. Well I have a PC an Xbox and a PS3 so when I hear people saying Xbox is better than PS3 I always have to jump in and ask them why and the answers I get is. Xbox is better because my friends have it. PS3 is better because it wont get red ring of death. Well they both fit there purpose TO LET YOU PLAY GAMES! And another thing I never hear in this kind of discussion nobody ever brings up PC which really makes me mad.

Since I'm open minded about a lot of stuff I think both Xbox and PS3 suck in some ways. Because I spend about 6 hours a day playing games on a weekday and over 12 hours on a weekend I would expect my console/PC to work properly without breaking. Xbox let me down by overheating and giving me the RROD (Red ring of death) PS3 does an good job with this. PC can work for hours without over heating unless you live in Turkey and play for around 6-12 hours. 

Another reason I think PC is better is because it's actually worth having since the games that gets released have there own graphics options you can actually put it to the max unless your on a tight budget if you are on a tight budget then stick to consoles but if you have a fair amount of money to spend then you might as well get a PC even though when you first get it you might spend a lot of money but then again you can replace parts instead of buying a new console when it gets released. PC is once again cheap on the games. £30 for a game? So god damn awesome its better paying £40 for a console game. But for consoles you can simply just sell it for another price when your done and dusted with the game this is one thing I want to do with PC games but it's to underrated and only very few of my friends have it

A problem that makes me mad sometimes is that some games aren't really released on the PC on the same day as console this can happen sometimes such as getting a game like GTA:IV a few months after it was released on console. Well at this point talking about games being released on console before PC well some games are actually restricted for other consoles here are some good examples. Gears of war, Gran turismo, and last but not least Resistance, these are some good games even though my most favorite action game that is restricted on another console is Gears of war and my favorite racing game that is restricted on another console is Gran turismo.

Storage. Hmmm storage you say? Yes storage. Storage for PC is awesome but sometimes you cant really trust it. Maybe someone steals your computer or maybe your house burns down ( I'm guessing you wont be thinking about your games at this time) maybe it happens all your games are gone. But for PC there is a way of getting your games on an account where you can simply just re download it to another computer and simply just launch it without another CD all you have to do is register the serial code then bang magic happens the game is locked onto your account. You can do this buy getting Steam or Onlive for your computer. But there is a problem. What if you get banned or hacked? and your account gets permanently banned? Well lets just say I'm not exactly sure and it is probably going to be gone forever. But for consoles you can simply just store the games somewhere. But remember what if something happens to them and you cant get it back.

I have probably had consoles about 6 years of my life and nothing was better until I had World of Warcraft and started to switch to PC gaming and from what I experienced from console gaming is that it is awesome and almost as good as the PC in some ways. But I will be sticking to PC until the game industry stops producing games for PC (Probably because of so much piracy) or if my computer just breaks on me and I cant somewhat repair it. 


The graphics on a game is extremely important to me if the pixels are the size of the blocks in the wonderful game of minecraft then I will most likely go mad and punch someone in the face. The most awesome graphics game I have ever played will probably be Crysis 2 and Battlefield 3 I can't wait for another Crysis to be released so I can experience the perfectness of the wonderful pixels. and battlefield 3 well I can't explain how awesome it is since its just a dream come true its something I thought would never happen when I was playing crash bandicoot on my PS2. 


This is my very first blog feel free to tell me some tips or ideas what to write about.




No comments:

Post a Comment