Powered By Blogger

Monday 7 November 2011

The binding of Isaac - what I think


The binding of Isaac
This game is fun in its own little way. Well it's fun overall with very gruesome graphics, such as a boss fight that involves 2 worms pooping and wobbling around everywhere. This game is made by the people that made Super Meat Boy. Here is a game trailer of this game

As you can see from the trailer, gruesome, weird, and a little like how the makers of super meat boy would make the game, this game has several missions and what you get to do is go into new rooms and kill monster's and you get a random drop each level of an item which can boost your hp, increase your range, or you can even get a bomb which has a short cool down (useful for bosses) every time you kill the boss of the maze, mission or whatever you want to call it you get sent to the next maze automatically 

Overall I personally wouldn't get the game but the only reason I got it is because of my good friend gave me a free code! The game is fun and all but its not my type of game. The game is fun and it has a very weird storyline. If you enjoyed Super Meat Boy I recommend getting this game. Oh by the way when you die you have to start the WHOLE game over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment