Powered By Blogger

Friday 4 November 2011

Call of Duty Modern warfare 2

There has been many reviews about the Modern Warfare 2 but I'm going to talk about how I feel when I play it. I will be talking about the gameplay, graphics, the players, and game types

When I first played MW2 it was on my Xbox when I play my games I usually play the Single player   just to get a taste of the game play and what you can do before jumping straight to the multiplayer. The story-line in MW2 is pretty long it took me about 6 hours game time to complete (to me that is long since I complete games in a very short period of time) the story is fun and simply just by playing it you just want to know what will happen next so you wont be getting off your console/pc any time soon. 

The multiplayer is fun but there's one type of player that gets pretty annoying, well guess what kind of player it is. A noobtuber these are pretty common MW2 since it is very simple to get kills with a noob tuber but if you truly have skill then you can easily get a kill with your gun. When I played multiplayer it took me a lot of time to pick the perfect class I had to go through every gun to find my perfect weapon. The thing is when I recently tried to play a match of TDM (Team death match) the most common type of match that is played online it took me a pretty long time to get a group, approximately 2-3 minutes. 

Overall the game is good it's so far the best Modern Warfare I have played, well there's only 2 released and soon to be the MW3 which I hope hasn't got any ideas from Black Ops, since I dislike that CoD. If you enjoy having a large range of weaponry and if you like to play many kinds of matches against people, such as free for all, team deathmatch, or capture the flag, I recommend buying this game. The experience is even better if you have friends over your house to play or if you have friends online that also have the game you can play with. But there is some bad stuff about it such as the noob tubers, and the wait time for the game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment