Powered By Blogger

Saturday 5 November 2011

Deadspace 2 - what I think

Deadspace 2... This game is wonderful and I cant say I didn't jump out of my chair from being scared... Deadspace 2 to me is a wonderful game the graphics is once again good and the gameplay is also good. You can upgrade your weapons and armor to increase less damage taken/more damage output or even increase your health what makes this game so good is not the storyline. I had big interest of the storyline pretty late in the game but the first few missions was good. The singleplayer for me took very long approx 10 hours of gaming. 


Deadspace 2 and its thrills
Well Deadspace 2 is scary at some points as in some monsters that are on the floor acting "dead" actually comes back's to life and strikes you I did get scared for the first 3 times before I had the mechanic in my head and I easily got past that fear just by simply shooting it since it will trigger it and it will come at you. There is certain parts in the game that makes you worried about whats around a corner, example: your in a room everything around you is frozen there is narrow walls and there is twists and corners you can take and sometimes stuff jump at you. But at the end you will get used to it and you wont be pooping your pants because of how scary it is.   
the way people make the game dramatic is weird because it isn't at some points. If you want to play a scary game then go play F.E.A.R that game is scary.


Deadspace 2 and its storyline
The storyline of deadspace 2 is very interesting I haven't played Deadpspace 1 but I kind of understood some of it. The storyline was great it was O.K in the beginning and start becoming better until it came to the end, the ending is perfect probably one of the best endings ever, not as bad as the ending in saints row 1. 


My opinion
This game is a great game when you finish the game you can move onto the multiplayer which has a leveling system which lets you have weapons every time you level up and all that stuff which makes the game worth buying if you like owning people and gaining something from it more than whatever you get from killing someone. I will definitely be getting Dead space 3 whenever it will be released. You can get this game on PC, Xbox, and PS3

No comments:

Post a Comment