Powered By Blogger

Saturday 5 November 2011

The elder scrolls: Skyrim

Elder scrolls: Skyrim


Only a few days left for skyrim to launch and there's one word I can use to explain how I feel about the game "EXCITED" It just looks awesome and the storyline of oblivion was very good. So I'm looking forward to skyrim. Here's a photo of a lake from a screenshot in-game



When skyrim is fully released I will be reviewing the game, in my way. So far the trailers and the videos of the game is very interesting such as fighting dragons and using both of your hands for spells or using both your hands for fighting or using 1 for fighting and 1 for spells. This can make a RPG gamer very happy. The graphics are awesome they made every little detail very good. You can also play the game in 3rd person if you want to see your awesome attacks. What I'm very excited about is the leveling. You can level your weapons or spells and whatever. The map? That is crazy a lot of screen tearing will be happening there, but it's still awesome you can see the wonderful clouds and the wonderful mountains. The horses in skyrim well... No comment. 


The dungeons in the game is awesome. Its very obvious that they worked at there best to make it as good as they can. The enemies in the dungeons look awesome, well everything looks awesome. I'll post a review a few days after release so I can get the feel of the game and what I like or dislike. 

No comments:

Post a Comment