Powered By Blogger

Sunday 6 November 2011

Left 4 Dead 2 - what I think

I remember getting this game on day of release. This game is probably one of my favorite multiplayer co-op games, since you rely on your friends, and they rely on you, also there is a great PvP system.


I like this game since it has a lot of features but there are some things I don't like about it such as the limited amount of weapons around and there isn't much of it, it would be better if they had a weapon system like Dead rising. But on L4D2 there's also the single player... Which I hate doing if I don't have any friends online. The reason I say this is because the friendly AI is just plain stupid.


The versus mode in L4D2 is wonderful. But sometimes you have to play the mission over again twice and sometimes it gets boring but playing as the infected is fun since you can catch out your enemies when their teammates goes off running as if they are invincible. There is also the survival mode in L4D2 which gets very difficult I remember playing this over and over on my own and with my friends, but we never got a strong defense. 


The game is good with some bad parts, such as the single player and the limited amount of weapons. This game is fun on multiplayer especially if the game is on hard. I totally recommend getting this game if you are into co-op missions to get through hordes of zombies on some random maps. This game has a story line which is fairly long which is also good.

No comments:

Post a Comment