Powered By Blogger

Saturday 5 November 2011

Minecraft, what I think

Minecraft, I can say I'm proud of spending my money on this game because I have spent so many time on this game. Also you can nearly anything you want in the game, like kill sheep's, build houses, towers, landmarks, inventions, this was a game I was actually looking for. Before I started playing minecraft my friends was begging me to play it, I just simply said that it looks boring and I would never play it... but I actually really liked it. Especially multiplayer where you can build whatever you want with your friends and survive the night from creepers.
The multiplayer as I mentioned is pretty good in minecraft. But you may have to forward your ports before inviting someone to a game. There is also servers (I mainly play on these) which is very good because there is the currency system that is a plugin in multiplayer, sometimes there is towns where you can buy your own area to build your house on which I have a lot of. If you like building awesome towers and houses with big pixels GET THE GAME. Also if you are bored with how everything looks you can change it! simply by installing a texture pack and putting it in a folder. It's not hard and it is actually worth doing. I usually prefer using the cartoony  
kind of texture pack while others prefer the realistic texture pack. 



here is a awesome picture of someone who built a laptop. these stuff are kinda difficult but the only cool thing I built was the Eiffel tower

No comments:

Post a Comment