Powered By Blogger

Monday 26 December 2011

Duke Nukem Forever - What I think

Duke Nukem... Really... That game was probably the worst game I have ever bought and played it sucked real bad and I struggled to have fun and ended up just you tubing the last boss or mission or whatever. Even though this game is boring there are some good features in the game that I have enjoyed such as the Multiplayer. 

Duke Nukem Forever, the whole story well I haven't completed it but I have finished most of it the story in the game is pretty long which means more time it takes to complete the actual game. I took a lot of breaks from this game because of how boring I found the story. The reason I bought this game is because I was so intrigued in the determination of how the makers of this game has been working for it for years! But other games worked on their games for a few years and I think it turned out 10x better!

The multiplayer in the game is... Alright I enjoyed it but not for long... You can gain levels in multiplayer and unlock stuff for your home such as mini games which I found pretty interesting since I haven't seen this in other games. The way the whole thing works in Multiplayer is pretty funny... There are power ups you can use to kill your enemies which makes the whole thing unfair... really unfair since its so common to find.

Sorry for complaining a lot in this post I just don't like buying games that really do get boring and have my pockets emptied I have played this game for 9 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment